Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lindsey (with Roz in tow)

I've known Lindsey since sixth grade so when she asked me to do her Maternity pictures i was more than happy.  It's so funny how people grow up..hah.  It's been a pleasure seeing one of my childhood friends grow up, get married, and now on to motherhood...one job i know she's going to be amazing at.  I'm so very proud of the woman Lindsey has become...and i know little Rozalynn will feel the same way.  We are waiting to welcome you into the world Roz! But for now....here are some pictures. 










The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  
~Rajneesh~

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, these are wonderful...amazing!!!. I would love a copy of the one of joey and lindsey on the couch!
    looking forward to following your career. you obviously have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you so much!!! i will be giving Lindsey the cd with all edits so you can for sure get that from her for a copy! I appreciate the kind words!! :)

    ReplyDelete